324 W Van Buren dates back to 1909 when Julian and Placido Villarreal opened their general store. Since then the building has been home to a jewelry store, grocery store, shoe store, and apartments. In 2013, megamorphosis moved in after renovating the interior and exterior.
Today we enjoy opening our doors to our clients, colleagues, and for art nights; and seeing folks pose in front of our colorful facade.
3,580 GSF, Renovation
Project Architect: Meg Foster Jorn, AIA & John Pearcy, AIA
Photos by Documentación Arquitectónica